Each year before touring season I do a safety check on my car hauler. For some reason over the winter the trailer lights go wonky. This year they are fine. UPDATE: The lights decided to work intermittently so I replaced the trailer connectors on the truck and the trailer. The lights work fine now. I lubed the connectors with dielectric grease to keep them from corroding.
Last year before our camping trip to Cold Lake I repacked the wheel bearings. I wasn’t going to bother with it this year but the right brake seemed week so I pulled the drums. This is what I found
While we were on our trip to Cold Lake the dust cap fell of the left hub. It must have taken in more dirt than I thought.
I installed new outer and inner bearings on the left side and new shoes on both sides.